Welcome to Polka Tori



Hello! 🙂

You have showed up here by no accident. Truly you deserve all the cheers for stopping by. Three hearty cheers to you.

Here on Polka Tori, I bring you beautifully told narratives with a blend of originality, faith and a little bit of emotion. I will be sharing truths for everyday christian living, recipes that conform to the scriptures, articles, fiction/nonfiction stories, poems, book reviews and quotes that will keep you checked for an enriching christian life.

The drive is to provide a platform for teaching, inspiration, healing and change.

My hope is that every piece ministers to your individual need, that you never have to leave this space the same way you had visited and that you lead a more transformed life.

And the good news is, your reactions are most welcome. Don't we all love to express ourselves?

Thank you once more for stopping by. It was simply fabulous having you here. I look forward to having you again in my next post.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts